Bransty Primary School
Mona Road, Bransty, Whitehaven, Cumbria, CA28 6EG
Headteacher: Mrs Joanne Fearon Tel: 01946 63590
1 x temporary full time Key Stage 1 & 1 temporary full time Key Stage 2
These are temporary posts due to fluctuating pupil numbers and a maternity cover. Applications are welcome from NQTs.
Required September 2019
The Governors of Bransty Primary School are seeking to appoint two professional, enthusiastic teachers to join our committed, friendly and inspirational team.
The posts will involve working in a KS1 or KS2 class. The successful candidates should:
- have outstanding teaching skills and be committed to the strong vision and ethos of the school
- have excellent classroom management skills with high expectations of standards and behaviour to ensure the progress of all pupils
- be committed to providing challenging and exciting learning opportunities for all children by motivating and inspiring them
- be knowledgeable of creating a broad and balanced curriculum to ensure progress is made in all subjects
- have high expectations and demonstrate a commitment to raising standards and achieving the best for all our children, both academically and personally
- be committed to inclusion and to providing exciting learning opportunities for children with a wide range of needs
- be committed to the safeguarding and well-being of all our children
- have experience of teaching mixed age and ability classes in either Key Stage
- be able to form successful relationships with parents and the wider community
- be a dedicated member of the team who is flexible in their approach with a clear commitment to the outcomes of all learners
Applicants are welcome to visit the school, by prior arrangement, on Thursday 9th May at 9am or 1pm or Friday 10th May at 3:30pm. Please contact the school to confirm attendance.
Bransty is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the children in its care and expects all staff to share this commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS, other recruitment vetting checks including excellent references and a pre-placement health assessment.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 16th May 2019 at 12 noon
Shortlisting: Friday 17th May 2019
Interviews will take place on: Tuesday 21st May 2019
Disability Symbol User: YES
Cumbria County Council Equal Opps Policy: YES
Catholic School: North West Catholic Diocese Equal Opps Policy: NO
Closing Date: Thursday 16th May at 12 noon
Description: Teaching – Primary
Date Advertised on Website: 2nd May 2019