Bransty Primary School
Mona Road, Bransty, Whitehaven, Cumbria, CA28 6EG
Headteacher: Mrs Joanne Fearon Tel: 01946 63590
Class Teacher KS2
Required September 2018
Are you an outstanding teacher who:
- Is passionate about making a difference to childrens’ lives?
- Genuinely believes that every child should receive the best education?
- Understands that life experience changes life outcomes?
The Governors of Bransty Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed KS2 class teacher for a fixed term period until August 2019 due to a staffing restructure. Applications are welcome from all teachers including NQTs.
Ofsted (November 2017) acknowledged that “pupils have an evident sense of pride in their school”
The successful candidates should:
- have outstanding teaching skills and committed to the strong vision and ethos of the school
- have excellent classroom management skills with high expectations of standards to ensure the progress of all pupils
- be committed to providing challenging and exciting learning opportunities for all children by motivating and inspiring them
- be knowledgeable of the current curriculum across the primary sector, initiatives and assessment
- have high expectations and demonstrate a commitment to raising standards and achieving the best for all our children, both academically and personally
- be committed to the safeguarding and well-being of all children
- have experience of teaching mixed age and ability classes
- be able to form successful relationships with parents and the wider community
- be a dedicated member of the team who is flexible
Applicants are encouraged to visit the school by prior arrangement. Please contact the school to arrange an appointment.
Bransty is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the children in its care and expects all staff to share this commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS, excellent references, a pre medical assessment and other recruitment vetting checks.
Closing date for applications: 12:30pm on Thursday 24th May 2018
Shortlisting: Friday 25th May 2018
Interviews will take place on: Tuesday 5th June 2018
Disability Symbol User: YES
Cumbria County Council Equal Opps Policy: YES
Catholic School: North West Catholic Diocese Equal Opps Policy: NO
Closing Date: 24th May 2018
Description: Teaching – Primary
Date Advertised on Website: 16th May 2018